Dahlia uses Royal Mail and affiliates of Royal Mail to ensure the best possible delivery service is available to our customers. The postage and packing charge varies depending on the designated delivery address.
|UK||Europe||Rest of the World|
on orders over £50
(Delivery within 2-5 working days)*
on orders over £50
(Delivery within 7-10 working days)*
on orders over £50
(Delivery within 8-12 working days)*
(Delivered Next Day by 1pm)#
^ Select standard delivery at checkout. Limited time only.
*All delivery times are estimates depending on the particular service used. These may vary depending on external factors and should be taken as approximate times only.
#If you place your order before 12 noon Monday to Friday, you will receive it the next day. If you place your order after 12 noon on a Friday or in the weekend, it will be delivered on Tuesday. Please note we do not deliver on Bank Holidays so your order will be delivered 2 working days later.
At Dahlia we try our hardest to dispatch your orders as soon as we receive them but during busy periods this may not be possible so orders will be sent the following day.
We can only accept orders for products that are showing as 'In stock' provided that:
- Payment has been accepted and billing address verified.
- Delivery address has been verified.
- Please note that external factors may occasionally cause delays.
Dahlia is unable to guarantee specific delivery dates as all deliveries are subject to the service provided from the Royal mail and its affiliates. With this in mind please allow up to 7 working days for delivery within Mainland UK and 14 working days for Non-Mainland UK and International delivery, unless alternative dates are stated in the product description. This is subject to goods being in stock and you should allow for a longer delivery time during understandably busy periods, such as Christmas. The term "Non-Mainland UK" includes the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland.
For international orders delivery costs do not include duty and custom charges, you may (but not necessarily) be required to pay additional domestic sales taxes on receipt of delivery. Additional charges for customs clearance must be accepted by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and they are a reflection of the customs and policies held by the final destination country, this has no relation to the Dahlia Company. Policies for customs vary from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information prior to ordering. In the event that you wish to return your item Dahlia is unable to refund import duty and local sales taxes.
Please note no tracking information can be provided for international orders. If you wish to have your order tracked or sent via a different postage method this will be at the customers expense. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
All prices include VAT for all UK and EU customers.
VAT is not charged for non EU customers and as such there is no VAT available to claim back for international customers. Dahlia offers free worldwide shipping in the interest of good customer service for orders over £50.
If you have any queries about the delivery process or you have any specific requirements, please feel free to email email@example.com
Dahlia prides itself on original and unique products. With all of your purchases we hope to provide the best possible service and goods. However, if you are not completely satisfied you can return your purchases to us in their original condition, for a refund within 14 days of receipt. Note - the value of refund will exclude shipping costs.
If your order has been sent to a destination within the EU, all sales taxes will be refunded. For orders outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes incurred by the purchaser are non-refundable.
The recipient will be responsible for the cost of returning any items. Dahlia is not responsible for any returns lost or damaged in the post, buyers are advised to use a signed delivery service when returning goods. Considerations should be taken as returning goods may take up to 7 working days to arrive with us, unless sent via special delivery, so please ensure you allow enough time for any return.
Dahlia thoroughly checks all items for any defects before dispatch, but as an extra precaution we advise that customers check goods on receipt and before removing the Dahlia tag. Once this tag is removed, we will not accept any returns unless the item is faulty.
Once we have received the returned goods in their original condition with the Dahlia tag in-tact, complete with all their original packaging, we will refund the original credit or debit card used for the purchase. The refund will incur the value of the order excluding the original delivery charge. We try to process the refund procedure as quick as possible once we have received the returned goods, but please allow up to 10 working days for the refund to be credited to your account. This will also depend on your bank or credit card issuer.
How to Return
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the product and the reason for return, and whether you require a refund or a replacement.
- Complete the returns form that was enclosed with your package, clearly stating your name, order number and including the reason for return.
- Send the returns form back to Dahlia with the item(s) in all the original packaging. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The return address is: Dahlia Fashion, Unit 2, 249-251 Kensal Road, London, W10 5DB.
- Once your returned item(s) have arrived at Dahlia and been verified by our customer services team we will process the refund. You will be notified either by phone or email informing you that your item(s) have been received safely and that we are processing your refund.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for monies being refunded to show up on your bank statement.
Important Returns Information
Dahlia will not accept returns for items returned outside of the 14 days return period, or items that have been worn, marked (with stains, odour or damage) or where the Dahlia tag has been removed (unless the item is faulty). The item must be returned to us in its original packaging with the completed returns documentation enclosed.
Our decision will always be final with regard to the condition of items if we have reasonable grounds to believe they have been worn.
In some cases, where Royal Mail has been unable to secure a signature on delivery, the order will be taken to a Royal Mail postal office. If the customer does not collect the order, or arrange a redelivery with Royal Mail, the order will usually be returned to Dahlia. Dahlia will resend the order to the customer, at the customer's expense. However, the 14 days returns policy will apply to the date that initial delivery was made, not the date of re-delivery.
If what you have been sent is not what you originally ordered, please email email@example.com quoting your order number, name and address, product details and the reason for return. Please also advise whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then respond via email or telephone on how to proceed with your return.
We reserve the right to withdraw Non-Mainland UK and International delivery at anytime.
We cannot be held accountable for delays in customs clearance.
Dahlia e-Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- The Dahlia e-Gift card can only be redeemed online at www.dahlia.com. It cannot be used in our London boutique.
- When redeeming your e-Gift card you will need to input the serial number.
- This e-Gift card cannot be refunded, exchanged for cash or vouchers. Any balance may be applied to future purchases.
- The e-Gift card will be valid for 12 months from the date the email is sent to you or your recipient. Any balance remaining will be deducted to nil and forfeited.
- This e-Gift card remains the property of Dahlia Fashion Co. Ltd. and may not be tampered or interfered with, without our consent.
- It is the responsibility of the order placer to ensure they input the correct recipient email address. e-Gift cards sent to an incorrect email address cannot be cancelled or refunded once redeemed.
- Dahlia is unable to replace card(s) if lost, intercepted or stolen.